Components and sub-systems
iPhysicist work closely with world-class manufactures to support your production plan.
We offer to our customers the following services:
- With R&D department –optical components and sub-systems
solutions to new projects requirements.
- With purchasing department – 2nd source for compatible and
competitive prices to the existing BOM
- With operation department – significant cost reduction plans for your
optical components which are purchased on constant basis.
In order to assure constant and high quality optics we cooperate with manufacturers using their own technique to grow crystal optics.
We offer the highest quality for optical products including custom optical components, laser optics, infrared optics and optical assemblies to meet the stringent requirements of precision imaging and laser applications.
Our manufacturing partners implement diverse optics processing methods which include: grinding, polishing, super polishing, optical bonding, cementing, holing, and coating.
Prior to manufacturing we define with our customers and verify with our suppliers the ATR (acceptance test report) and ATP (acceptance test procedure).
We review with our customers the test report before shipment.
Our components and sub-systems design and manufacturing capabilities include:
OEM and ODM custom optical and electro-optical components and sub-systems
- Lenses: Spheric, Aspheric plastic and glass, Free form lenses and Fresnel.
- Crystal growth methods : flux, Czochralski, Stepanov, HEM
- Crystal types: Fused Silica, Sapphire, CaF2, ZnS, Ge, Si, ZnSe.
- For low cost solutions: Chinese equivalent materials
- Beam splitters, Prisms, dichroic mirror.
- Super polish (to a few Angstrom)
- Filters – narrow band, BPF, high damage threshold, low rejection OD10,
hard coating for rough environment etc.
- IAD,IBS and EB Coatings
- Micro optics
- Diffractive optics element
- Lens array
- Contact lens
- Laser rod
- Windows and lesnes – up to 1000mm.
- Laser and non-linear Crystals
- CMOS and CCD camera modules
- Analog camera module
- High resolution up to 16MPix – compact package
- Reflowable camera module – VGA, 1.3MP and 2MP
- Wafer level camera module (WLC) – VGA, 1.3MP and 2MP
- Camera modules with auto focus and zoom
Emitters and sensors:
- Lasers, high power lasers, fiber lasers, SLED's
- LED's deep UV to NIR
- High power lasers, Single emitter, stacked bars
- Pyrometry/radiometry systems,
fiber opticPyrometry/radiometry systems
Fiber optics communication:
One stop solution for EDFA requirements: Gain block, Gain block with electronics,
micro EDFA for 100Gbps,
Managed EDFA, Mid-stage, VGA and Raman.
Competitive prices for fiber optics transceivers: SFP, XFP, SFP+, QSFP,
40G Transponders – support all ranges High end OEM custom
passive solutions: DCMs, AWG Mux/Dmux, free space CWDM Mux/Dmux, WSS and ROADMs.